What are the top sex toys used by porn stars?
- Clandestine Mimic
- Womanizer W-500 Pro
- Electric Tooth Brush
- Original Hitachi Magic Wand
- Bad Dragon Kia
- Mambo Vibrating Dildo
Honestly, what is the feeling of being a porn star?
Coming from the author herself:
It’s the feeling of ultimate confusion.
You are a star, amazing, sexy beautiful, desired by millions, yet you can’t easily show family or friends ‘hey, this is my new movie’ or ‘check out me getting double teamed here’
It’s a good feeling to have sex a lot and to be open and relaxed about sex in a variety of ways, you do sometimes dislike the expressions you make or can be stressed by doing particular scenes….but these days people do it because they enjoy it, if they don’t they could stop/would stop.
I am comfortable and happy doing it as my part time profession.
Can you share the pros and cons of being a porn star?
Pros of Being a Porn Star
- You get paid for shagging – and sex is awesome.
- You got to bone heaps of people without buying anyone drinks or pretending to be interested in mundane chitchat.
- You get paid lots of money.
- You feel super hot a lot of the time because of all the fancy lighting and sexy outfits and people jerking off over you.
- If you distribute the porn yourself you can control the rights to the material and make even more money as well as burn any unflattering footage.
- You get to be your own boss.
- It’s good exercise.
- You get to spend all day in bed.
- You get to lie down on the job and eat out.
- You get rude fan mail.
- You’d learn lots of fancy bedroom tricks.
- Lots of different roles, one day you might be a cop, the next you could be a nurse.
- Bragging rights, especially if you’re a guy.
- You’d be putting a smile on a lot of dials – I mean it’s practically a community service.
Cons of Being a Porn Star
- You’d get really sore.
- The whole feminism thing.
- Your parents would probably be pretty pissed.
- You’d probably feel exploited.
- You may have to explain your job to elderly relatives.
- You may be recognized in your work by elderly relatives.
- You might get bored of sex if it feels like you’re bringing your work home with you.
- You may have to bonk smelly, ugly, rude, sweaty, racist, sexist, gross, farty, obese, stupid, dirty people with stinky breath or awful facial hair.
- Erection maintenance may be problematic.
- You’d have to learn to share your sex toys.
- It would be hard to work out what to wear to job interviews.
- Lots of body maintenance – hair management, tan lines and anal bleaching for a start.
- You’d have to shower all the time to avoid Something About Mary hair, unless your scene took place in a shower, in which case you’d have water wastage guilt.
- The dialogue is awful.
- Corsets hurt.
- Cum is super fattening.
- Your flabby bits would be exposed for all to see.
- The career choice may work against you if you ever decided to run for office.
- You may have Occupational Health and Safety issues with bondage sessions if there is a fire drill.
- Oh yeah, you might get a sexually transmitted infection, or preggas.
- And lastly, the double entendres from your friends would be unbearable. You pretty much couldn’t be a porn star and own a cat.
What is a Butt Plug?
Unlike dildos, which are designed to slide in and out, butt plugs are shaped to be inserted and left in place. The wide bulb slides past the internal anal muscle, while your body holds onto the neck.
What does a Butt Plug do?
Flared based sex toys like butt plugs create a sensation of fullness or pressure, without the back and forth motion that dildos offer. Not only that but when the pelvic muscles contract during orgasm, a butt plug can intensify the sensation by giving your body something to squeeze against.
What’s the right butt plug for me?
No matter how wide or flexible you think you are down there, it is best to start small. You can purchase an anal training kit with a range of sizes that will help you work up to a larger gauge or just opt for the smallest plug you can find.
How do I insert a butt plug?
Go slow and steady. Don’t push yourself too far or speed your way through the process – anal play isn’t a race! The rectum is much more sensitive than your vaginal canal and can easily tear or become irritated, so taking your time is imperative. Begin outside the anus and adjust your body to the new sensations. Once you feel comfortable and relaxed, gently insert the plug in. It is suggested to not shove it perpendicularly into your body, but rather point the tip towards your stomach, slowly pushing the tip further in using your finger. But again, remain mindful of the stimulation. Even the slightest bit of anxiety can aggravate the lining of the rectum.
How should I clean my new toy?
Wash your butt plug with hot water and soap immediately after use and let it air-dry. Never share anal toys given the risk of transmitting infections, viruses, or bacteria.
You can disinfect your toy if it is made from non-porous materials like stainless steel or silicone and doesn’t have a motor. Simply boil some water and leave your toy in the water for about ten minutes.